Bullish is the famous VC, which was founded in 2010. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the New York. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Bullish, startups are often financed by Harrison Metal, Andrew Mitchell, Tiger Global Management. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Lerer Hippeau, Tiger Global Management, Harrison Metal. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Harrison Metal, Forerunner Ventures, First Round Capital.
The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The average startup value when the investment from Bullish is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this Bullish performs on 27 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The important activity for fund was in 2014. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year.
The fund was created by Michael Duda. We also calculated 7 valuable employees in our database.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Food and Beverage, Consumer Goods. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Harry's, Peloton Interactive, Warby Parker.
|3M||21 Apr 2021|
|1M||01 Nov 2020||United States, Scottsdale|
|3M||18 May 2020||United States, Boulder|
|11M||04 Feb 2020||United States, New York|
|6M||08 Aug 2019||United States, Boulder|
|3M||08 Apr 2019||United States, Boulder|
|01 Dec 2018||United States, New York|
|6M||28 Sep 2018||United States, Boulder|
|2M||17 Sep 2018||United States, New York|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.