Institut Català de Finances
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Institut Català de Finances is the renowned Corporate Investor, which was created in 1985. The primary office of this Corporate Investor is located in Barcelona. The VC's location is in Europe, Spain.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 1-2 participants. Besides Institut Català de Finances, start-ups are typically funded by Uncork Capital, EMESA Corporación Empresarial, Crosslink Capital. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are la Caixa, Uncork Capital, Peroxfarma. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by Wayra, Inveready Technology Investment Group, Fides Capital.
The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - Spain. However, start-ups from 1 other country can be found in the fund's portfolio. The fund has no an exact preference in the amount of founders of companies in its portfolio. When a start-up has 4 or 5+ founders, the probability of closing the deal is low. Also, a start-up has to be aged 6-10 years to expect investment from this fund. Devicare, Agile Content, Bigfinite are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are EdTech, Biotechnology. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment.
Institut Català de Finances participates, on average, in 20 percentage points less than the average amount of lead investments in other funds. The fund performance shows that this Corporate Investor achieves 7 percentage points more exits in comparison to other VCs. The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year. This fund was the most active in 2019. In addition, the fund was active in 2019. The most exits for the fund occurred in 2015. When Institut Català de Finances invests, the average start-up valuation is 10-50 millions dollars. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are most common for this fund.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: icfi.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first_initial last, first last, last first_initial, first last_initial, last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.