In 1999 was created Infineon Technologies, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Neubiberg. The company was established in Europe in Germany.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 3 or 4 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline TTTech, Aristos Logic, Axiom Microdevices We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Manufacturing, Embedded Software.
The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The important activity for fund was in 2002. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 0 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2011. This Infineon Technologies works on 18 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Infineon Technologies, startups are often financed by Woodside Fund, U.S. Venture Partners (USVP), Tallwood Venture Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Weston Presidio Capital, Viventures, Summit Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Intel Capital, Earlybird Venture Capital, Cipio Partners.
|15M||07 Sep 2017||United Kingdom, Bristol|
|16M||14 Feb 2002||United States, Tempe|
|15M||29 Jul 2002||United States, San Jose|
Imago Scientific Instruments
|7M||13 May 2021||United States, Madison|
|23M||13 May 2021||United States, San Jose|
|13M||13 May 2021|
|58M||25 Mar 2015||Austria, Vienna|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.