Illumina Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2016. The company was established in North America in United States. Illumina Ventures appeared to be a CVC structure as part of the corporation. The main department of described VC is located in the Foster City.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight 23andMe, Human Longevity, DNA Script. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Health Diagnostics, Genetics. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
This organization was formed by Nicholas J. Naclerio. The overall number of key employees were 4.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Illumina Ventures, startups are often financed by Polaris Partners, NanoDimension, Alexandria Venture Investments. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Polaris Partners, Alexandria Venture Investments, ARCH Venture Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Euclidean Capital, Bpifrance, Two Sigma Ventures.
Comparing to the other companies, this Illumina Ventures performs on 23 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The high activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 24 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The average startup value when the investment from Illumina Ventures is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
|AMD Ventures||California, Sunnyvale, United States|
|Clinton Group||New York, New York, United States|
|Kompas Gramedia||Indonesia, Jakarta, Jakarta Raya|
|Lenovo Capital and Incubator Group (LCIG)||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|PTV Healthcare Capital||Austin, Texas, United States|
|Qianshi Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Schon Family Trust||-|
|Socratic Labs||New York, New York, United States|
|$80M||08 Mar 2022||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$236M||15 Feb 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$36M||23 Nov 2021||France, Ile-de-France, France|
|$165M||26 Oct 2021||France, Ile-de-France, France|
|$20M||18 Oct 2021||Massachusetts, United States|
Walking Fish Therapeutics
|$50M||13 Sep 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$80M||08 Sep 2021||Hayward, California, United States|
|$60M||30 Aug 2021||South San Francisco, California, United States|
|$20M||13 Aug 2021||San Diego, California, United States|
– Walking Fish Therapeutics, a leader in B cell engineering, announced the close of $50M Series A financing— led by Emerson Collective, Illumina Ventures and Quan Capital— to develop B cell therapeutics for oncology, rare disease, regenerative medicine, autoimmune disease, and recombinant antibody production.
– Walking Fish Therapeutics has made critical advances in developing a platform to harness B cells’ capability to activate the immune system in the treatment of cancer, and to serve as in vivo protein factories that produce replacement proteins for deficiency diseases, regenerative proteins, and engineered antibodies.
– LetsGetChecked announced the completion of a $150m Series D round of financing.
– The funding was led by Casdin Capital with continued participation from CommonFund Capital, Illumina Ventures, Optum Ventures, Transformation Capital, HLM Venture Partners, Qiming Venture Partners USA, and professional golfer Rory Mcllroy through Symphony Ventures, an investment partnership.
– This latest financing brings the total capital raised by LetsGetChecked to more than $260m.
– LetsGetChecked will use the new capital to launch care pathways, a 360-degree customer care journey that will provide remote care for patients with ailments and chronic conditions.
– Care pathways is enabled by LetsGetChecked’s core offerings, including telehealth services, pharmacy capabilities, and at-home diagnostics.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.