The common things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Comparing to the other companies, this Euclidean Capital performs on 16 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The high activity for fund was in 2019. When the investment is from Euclidean Capital the average startup value is more than 1 billion dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 5 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7-8 participants. Despite the Euclidean Capital, startups are often financed by Polaris Partners, OrbiMed, GV. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Topspin Partners, The Column Group, Polaris Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Viking Global Investors, Two Sigma Ventures, Topspin Partners.
The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Biotechnology, SaaS. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight 23andMe, Alector, ArsenalBio. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund.
Besides them, we counted 2 critical employees of this fund in our database.
|$66M||16 Jun 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$120M||19 May 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$64M||27 Jan 2021||Santa Clarita, California, United States|
|$71M||06 Oct 2020||California, United States|
|$73M||29 Jul 2020||South San Francisco, California, United States|
|$185M||01 May 2020||New York, New York, United States|
|$50M||30 Apr 2020||Oakland, California, United States|
|$112M||05 Mar 2020||New York, New York, United States|
|$20M||13 Jan 2020||New York, United States|
– DroneBase, a company providing drones as a service to capture high-resolution aerial photos, announced that it raised $20 million in a funding round led by Euclidean Capital with participation from Union Square Ventures, Upfront Ventures, Energy Transition Ventures, Hearst Ventures, Pritzker Group Venture Capital, and Valor Equity Partners.
– The company says that the funds will be put toward expansion in the renewable energy industry and other segments with “high-value” infrastructure, like commercial real estate and insurance.
– Investments in drone startups are growing as the benefits of AI applied to aerial photography become clear. For example, algorithms analyze images from drones to monitor for corrosion, pests, and even livestock health. And insurers like State Farm leverage drones for claims inspections, assessing on-the-ground damage, and emergency resources following a disaster.
– Ribon Therapeutics announced the closing of a $65m financing.
– The financing was led by Deerfield Management and U.S. Venture Partners, with support from new investors Avego BioScience Capital, GV (formerly Google Ventures), Monashee Investment Management and Peregrine Ventures, along with existing investors AbbVie Ventures, Bristol Myers Squibb, Euclidean Capital, Johnson & Johnson Innovation, Novartis Venture Fund, Osage University Partners, Takeda Ventures and The Column Group.
– Ribon will use the proceeds to support the clinical development of its novel precision medicine candidates.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.