Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are SaaS, Biotechnology. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Boonbox, TagBox, Inthree Access The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the IAN Fund, startups are often financed by Indian Angel Network, IDG Ventures, The Chennai Angels. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Indian Angel Network, VenturEast, Orios Venture Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by TVS Motor Company, SenseAI Ventures, Alteria Capital.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 36 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2019.
|dRx Capital||California, San Diego, United States|
|Lanx Capital||Brazil, São Paulo, Sao Paulo|
|Leawood Venture Capital||Kansas, Leawood, United States|
|Leto Family Office||-|
|Nexus Investment||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Reicon Capital||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|Russell Investments||Seattle, United States, Washington|
|Servisen Investment Management||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|TMT Connekt||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Yijin Capital||China, Shanghai|
|$2M||11 Jan 2023||Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|$20M||02 Aug 2022||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|$22M||25 Apr 2022||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|$5M||06 May 2020||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|19 Feb 2020||India, Uttar Pradesh|
|$2M||19 Nov 2019||East Java|
|$2M||14 Nov 2019||India, Haryana|
|$1M||11 Sep 2019||India, Maharashtra|
|$2M||06 Jun 2019||India, Delhi|
– Clootrack, a real-time customer experience analytics platform, raised $4m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Inventus Capital India and included existing investors Unicorn India Ventures, IAN Fund and Salamander Excubator Angel Fund, as well as individual investment from Jiffy.ai CEO Babu Sivadasan.
– In total, the company raised $4.6m.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.