Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Crossbeam Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Software, Analytics. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 1 and less years to get the investment from the fund.
The top activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6 partakers. Despite the HubSpot Ventures, startups are often financed by Village Global, Uncork Capital, Slack Fund. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Uncork Capital, Slack Fund, Salesforce Ventures.
|Anhui Huawen Capital Investment Management||Anhui, China, Hefei|
|Beijing Zhongguang Chuangxin Keji Youxianu Gongsi||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|DSW Ventures||England, Manchester, United Kingdom|
|F2 Ventures||England, London, United Kingdom|
|ISF, Inc.||Florida, Jacksonville, United States|
|Keybank||Cleveland, Ohio, United States|
|Lalong Jijin||China, Fujian, Xiamen|
|Shanghai Jiabao Industry & Commerce Co.||China, Shanghai|
|Supernova||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|TBF Capital Group, LLC||Deerfield, Illinois, United States|
|Thirdstream Partners||California, San Mateo, United States|
|Toyota Financial Services||California, Torrance, United States|
|UC Capital||Barcelona, Brazil, Rio Grande do Norte|
|VEB Ventures||Moscow, Moscow, Russia|
Sales Impact Academy
|$16M||30 Mar 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$100M||01 Mar 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|23 Feb 2022||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$10M||17 Feb 2022||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$13M||21 Jan 2022||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$76M||26 Oct 2021||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|13 Oct 2021||Sunnyvale, California, United States|
|$43M||30 Sep 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$21M||28 Jul 2021||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
– QuotaPath, a commission-tracking solution for sales and revenue teams, raised $21.3m in a Series A funding round led by Insight Partners.
– Existing backers ATX Ventures, Integr8d Capital, Stage 2 Capital and HubSpot Ventures also participated in the financing.
– The funding comes amid a year of growth for the startup, which has dual headquarters in Austin and Philadelphia.
– Specifically, QuotaPath has seen 600% revenue growth since January 2021.
– It has over 5,000 users on the platform, 40% of which are paid.
– Customers include Guru, Contractbook, Mailgun, Cloud Academy, SaaSOptics and OSG.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.