H&M Clothing Company appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1947. The venture was found in Europe in Sweden. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Stockholm.
The current fund was established by Erling Persson. The overall number of key employees were 5.
The high activity for fund was in 2016. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. This H&M Clothing Company works on 19 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 0 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2 partakers. Despite the H&M Clothing Company, startups are often financed by Creandum, Atomico, Greylock Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Sebastian Siemiatkowski, PayPal, Klarna. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Zalando, Nordea, NFT Ventures.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 1 or 2 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Service Industry, FinTech. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Klarna, Ivyrevel, Wrapp For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Sweden. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
|Baiguanghe Technology||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|Chengdu City Wealth||Chengdu, China, Sichuan|
|CIC Finance||Austin, Texas, United States|
|ESL Investments||Connecticut, Greenwich, United States|
|Hongxin Investment Management Center||China, Hainan, Hainan Province|
|INNOVISION||China, Guangdong, Guangzhou|
|SND Ventures Group||China, Jiangsu, Suzhou|
|Stonebrook Fund Management||Illinois, Oak Park, United States|
|Yorkton Securities Inc.||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.