Klarna is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 2005. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in Sweden. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Stockholm.
This organization was formed by Niklas Adalberth, Sebastian Siemiatkowski, Victor Jacobsson.
This Klarna works on 4 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The important activity for fund was in 2015. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the Klarna, startups are often financed by Creandum, Atomico, Greylock Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are H&M Clothing Company. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Nordea, NFT Ventures, Länsförsäkringar.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Financial Services, Apps. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Sweden. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Wrapp.
|1M||11 Jul 2019||Sweden, Stockholm|
|02 Nov 2015||Sweden, Stockholm|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.