In 2003 was created Hercules Capital, Inc., which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the Palo Alto. The company was established in North America in United States.
The current fund was established by Manuel A. Henriquez, Scott Harvey. Besides them, we counted 5 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2010. The important activity for fund was in 2014. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this Hercules Capital, Inc. performs on 24 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 6 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Medical, Therapeutics. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Anacor Pharmaceutical, Machine Zone, Zayo. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the Hercules Capital, Inc., startups are often financed by VantagePoint Capital Partners, OrbiMed, InterWest Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are InterWest Partners, Venrock, Kleiner Perkins. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Venrock, Steamboat Ventures, General Motors Ventures.
|Benxi Steel||Benxi, China, Liaoning|
|Clearvision Ventures||California, Menlo Park, United States|
|Eterna Capital||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Gabriel Investments||Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, United States|
|Hainan Huantai Equity Investment Fund Management||China, Hainan, Hainan Province|
|Jennison Associates||New York, New York, United States|
|Long Pinxi Capital||-|
|LW Investment Management||-|
|Meritage Funds||Colorado, Denver, United States|
|Novelion Therapeutics||British Columbia, Canada, Vancouver|
|Park House Ventures||Cornwall, Truro, United Kingdom|
|Shalamuka Capital||Gauteng, NA - South Africa, South Africa|
|Suzhou International Development Venture Capital||China, Jiangsu, Suzhou|
|TAG Capital||Arizona, Fountain Hills, United States|
|TrueBridge Capital Partners||Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States|
|Zimi Fund||China, Shanghai|
Oak Street Health
|$300M||16 Nov 2022||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$125M||03 Nov 2022||San Diego, California, United States|
|$40M||01 Nov 2022||Alaska, United States|
|$32M||31 Oct 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$125M||19 Oct 2022||California, United States|
|$200M||10 Oct 2022||Woburn, Massachusetts, United States|
|$200M||03 Oct 2022||San Jose, California, United States|
|$125M||31 Aug 2022||New Jersey, United States|
|$50M||30 Aug 2022||California, United States|
– HiberCell, a NYC-based biotechnology company developing therapeutics focused on preventing cancer relapse and metastasis, completed a Series B financing round for gross proceeds of $67.4m.
– The company closed on a $30m debt facility with Hercules Capital, Inc. (NYSE: HTGC).
– The Series B round included new investors Huizenga Capital Management, Monashee Investment Management, funds managed by Tekla Capital Management LLC, Hercules Capital, Mount Sinai Innovation Partners and other undisclosed investors.
– Returning investors, including ARCH Venture Partners, Magnetic Ventures, Bristol Myers Squibb, Trinitas Capital, and others from the Series A syndicate also participated in the round.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.