Guardian Life appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1860. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the New York. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The high activity for fund was in 2019. Opposing the other organizations, this Guardian Life works on 9 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 0 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Guardian Life, startups are often financed by Safeguard Scientifics, MentorTech Ventures, Maveron. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Salesforce Ventures, ATX Venture Partners, UpCurve Inc.. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by UpCurve Inc., Salesforce Ventures, GIS Strategic Ventures.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Developer APIs, Web Development. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline GoCo.io Inc, Human API, Prognos The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 1 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
The current fund was established by Hugo Wesendonck. The overall number of key employees were 14.
|$11M||13 Jan 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$18M||28 Oct 2020||New York, New York, United States|
|$12M||09 Mar 2020||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$12M||11 Dec 2019||Hartford, Connecticut, United States|
|$10M||11 Feb 2019||California, United States|
|$7M||31 Jan 2019||Houston, Texas, United States|
|29 Jan 2018||New York, United States|
|$20M||27 Nov 2017||New York, New York, United States|
|$3M||27 Jan 2017||Houston, Texas, United States|
– Spring Health, the most comprehensive global mental health solution for employers and health plans, has secured $190m in Series C funding.
– Top healthcare investor Kinnevik led the round and was joined by new investor The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America (Guardian Life), along with existing investors Tiger Global, Northzone, RRE Ventures, Rethink Impact, Work-Bench, William K Warren Foundation, SemperVirens, Able Partners, and True Capital Ventures.
– The company’s total investment to date is $300m, bringing the company’s current valuation to $2bn on the heels of approximately 6x revenue growth over the past year.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.