GreenSky Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2008. The company was established in North America in Canada. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Toronto.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The real fund results show that this VC is 45 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The high activity for fund was in 2018. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars.
This organization was formed by Geoff Simonett, Michael T. R. List. Besides them, we counted 1 critical employee of this fund in our database.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the GreenSky Capital, startups are often financed by Uni-Innovate Group, StartUp Health, SenseAI Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are MaRS Investment Accelerator Fund, iGan Partners, Uni-Innovate Group. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by LVL1 Group, Goddard Enterprises, Uni-Innovate Group.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Software, Information Technology. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Canada. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight RANK Software, AOMS Technologies Inc., Pyrowave.
Funds with similar focus
|ACF Equity Atlantic||Canada, Halifax, Nova Scotia|
|AgeChem Venture Fund||Canada, Montréal, Quebec|
|Beijing Zhong Jinwanwei Touzi Guanli Zhongxin (Youxian Hehuo)||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|DF International Partners||-|
|Dingju Touzi||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|EasyParcel||Malaysia, Penang, Pulau Pinang|
|EIT Digital||Belgium, Brussels, Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest|
|Gambit Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|Gresham House Renewable Energy VCT 2||-|
|Hambrecht EU Capital||-|
|JS Capital||Japan, Niigata, Niigata Prefecture|
|Nest||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Phase4 Partners||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Pioneers Ventures||Austria, Linz, Oberosterreich|
|QBE Insurance Group||Australia, New South Wales, Sydney|
|Sphera Corporation||Colorado, Denver, United States|
|Titan Partners||Decatur, Georgia, United States|
|Ward Ferry Management||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Yearling Fund II||-|
|$3M||17 Mar 2022||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$1M||20 Jan 2022||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$1M||21 Sep 2021||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$2M||18 Aug 2021||Sudbury, Ontario, Canada|
|03 Jun 2021||Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada|
|$1M||14 May 2021||Calgary, Canada|
|$1M||28 Apr 2021||Kitchener, Ontario, Canada|
|$4M||02 Sep 2020||Kitchener, Ontario, Canada|
|$18M||24 Jun 2020||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
– PhenoTips announced that it has raised CAD $2.5m in an oversubscribed seed fundraising round led by the GreenSky Accelerator Fund IV.
– The round includes the support of the Toronto Innovation Acceleration Partners, Thin Air Labs, Yorkville Partners, and angel investors including members of the GreenSky President’s Club.
– PhenoTips empowers healthcare providers to deliver precision medicine with the most complete and interoperable software solution for medical genetics.
– The company plans to double the size of its twelve-person Canada-based team and expand its cloud-based product offerings.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.