East Valley Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2011. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in Canada. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Saint John's.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Swept, Resson Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Cyber Security, Robotics. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Canada.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4 partakers. Despite the East Valley Ventures, startups are often financed by New Brunswick Innovation Foundation, Rho Canada Ventures, Build Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are New Brunswick Innovation Foundation, Innovacorp, Rho Canada Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by New Brunswick Innovation Foundation, iNovia Capital, Tom Williams.
The current fund was established by Gerry Pond, Robert Justason, Robert Neal. Besides them, we counted 2 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Comparing to the other companies, this East Valley Ventures performs on 20 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The top activity for fund was in 2016. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 2 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The average startup value when the investment from East Valley Ventures is 1-5 millions dollars.
Funds with similar focus
|$300K||03 May 2022||-|
|$1M||15 Apr 2022||New York, New York, United States|
Smart Skin Technologies
|$8M||03 Jun 2021||New Brunswick, New Jersey, United States|
|$750K||27 Oct 2020||Ottawa, Ontario, Canada|
|$1M||09 Mar 2020||Halifax, Nova Scotia|
|$755K||30 Sep 2019||Ottawa, Ontario, Canada|
|$800K||17 Jun 2019||Fredericton, New Brunswick|
|09 Jan 2019||Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada|
|$1M||24 Oct 2018||Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada|
– Smart Skin Technologies Inc. from Fredericton, NB develops IIoT productivity solutions.
– The company raised $10.7m in funding led by BDC Capital’s Industrial Innovation Venture Fund with participation from Schott AG, Mariner’s East Valley Ventures and the New Brunswick Innovation Foundation.
– The new investment will be used to expand operations, hiring up to 50 new employees in the next year, and its business reach.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.