In 2016 was created Glasswing Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Boston.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Glasswing Ventures, startups are often financed by Techstars, LAUNCH, Innova Memphis. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Zetta Venture Partners, Revel Partners, Magma Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Spero Ventures, Omidyar Network, Magma Partners.
This organization was formed by Rick Grinnell, Rudina Seseri. The overall number of key employees were 5.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2018. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 65 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Verusen, BotChain, Allure Security Technology. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Machine Learning, Fraud Detection. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
|Acacia Conservation Fund||-|
|Apex energy solutions||Germany, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Rostock|
|Beehive Holdings||British Columbia, Canada, Vancouver|
|Chenghe Venture Capital||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Ecosystem Integrity Fund||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Energize Ventures||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|FirstCorp||Illinois, Morton Grove, United States|
|GO Capital Fund||Canada, Montréal, Quebec|
|Greater Colorado Venture Fund||Colorado, Ridgway, United States|
|LiveOak Equity Partners||Alpharetta, Georgia, United States|
|N29 Capital Partners||Manitowish Waters, United States, Wisconsin|
|Powerhouse Ventures||Canterbury, Christchurch, New Zealand|
|Red Planet Capital Partners||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|Rosetta Partners||Illinois, Lake Forest, United States|
|Spruces Capital||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Telegraph Hill Partners||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Zhonghui Hongcheng Touzi||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|$2M||10 Nov 2022||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$5M||28 Jul 2022||-|
|$9M||21 Jul 2022||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$3M||26 May 2022||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$3M||16 Mar 2022||Seattle, Washington, United States|
Allure Security Technology
|$6M||10 Feb 2022||Massachusetts, United States|
|$25M||25 Jan 2022||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|$3M||14 Dec 2021||Washington, District of Columbia, United States|
|$30M||09 Dec 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
– Armored Things is a crowd analysis and intelligence software company based in Boston, MA.
– Company raised $12m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Nimble Ventures with participation from Gutbrain Ventures, PBJ Capital, and Micromanagement Ventures, as well as existing investors Glasswing Ventures, Will Ventures, and iNovia Capital.
– The company intends to use the funds to continue to build out its product platform, add to its team, and accelerate its go-to-market efforts in sports and entertainment venues, and on college and corporate campuses.
– Noetic Cyber is a Boston, MA-based cloud continuous cyber asset management and controls platform provider.
– The company raised $20m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Energy Impact Partners, with participation from existing seed investors TenEleven Ventures and Glasswing Ventures.
– The company’s approach uses graph database technology to discover and inventory the key entities present in an organization’s environment, including cloud and on-premises systems.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.