Glassdoor appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 2007. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Mill Valley. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The high activity for fund was in 2011. Comparing to the other companies, this Glassdoor performs on 9 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2016. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The average startup value when the investment from Glassdoor is 100-500 millions dollars.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Sift, Fanzter, Inkd.com. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 1 and less years to receive the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Enterprise Software, Travel. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
This organization was formed by Rich Barton, Robert Hohman, Tim Besse.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Glassdoor, startups are often financed by Version One Ventures, Second Avenue Partners, Y Combinator. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Second Avenue Partners, Version One Ventures, FLOODGATE. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Second Avenue Partners, First Round Capital, Union Square Ventures.
|Adelson Family Foundation||Massachusetts, Needham, United States|
|AIM Funds||Houston, Texas, United States|
|blisce/||New York, New York, United States|
|Cedrus Private Equity||-|
|Ejam Investment||China, Guangdong Province, Huizhou|
|First Capital Group||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Sunley House Capital Management||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Taifengfusheng||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|$50M||18 Jul 2017||New York, United States|
|$3M||04 Jan 2016||Seattle, Washington, United States|
Pioneer Square Labs
|$12M||01 Oct 2015||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$4M||19 Dec 2014||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$4M||13 Feb 2014||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$4M||19 Mar 2013||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$3M||25 Sep 2012||California, United States|
|$10M||09 Jun 2011||Mountain View, California, United States|
|$3M||10 May 2011||San Francisco, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.