In 2017 was created Freigeist Capital, which is appeared as VC. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in Germany. The main department of described VC is located in the Bonn.
The fund was created by Alex Koch, Frank Thelen, Marc Sieberger. We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 36 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2016. This Freigeist Capital works on 23 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Germany. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Food and Beverage, Environmental Engineering. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Lilium, Hole19, doo. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 3 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the Freigeist Capital, startups are often financed by High-Tech Gru00fcnderfonds, White Star Capital, Seedcamp. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are White Star Capital, Target Partners, Seed + Speed Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Frank Thelen, Atomico, Tencent Holdings.
|A.L.I. Technologies Japan||Chiba Prefecture, Japan, Tateyama|
|Amber Infrastructure||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Castanea||Massachusetts, Newton, United States|
|Four G Capital||Florida, Miami, United States|
|S-Cubed Capital||California, Menlo Park, United States|
|Shackleton Ventures||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Shenlu Touzi||China, Shanghai|
|Union Pier Enterprises, LLC||-|
|WestMill Capital||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|$21M||22 Feb 2022||Luxembourg, Luxembourg|
|25 Oct 2021||Baden-Wurttemberg, Baden-Württemberg, Germany|
|$75M||17 Aug 2021||Augsburg, Bavaria, Germany|
RobCo – The Robot Company
|$3M||28 Apr 2021||München, Bayern, Germany|
|$4M||14 Dec 2020||Liechtenstein, Oberland|
|16 Nov 2020||Bavaria|
|14 May 2020||Sofia, Sofia-City, Bulgaria|
|$240M||23 Mar 2020||Germany, Bavaria, Germany|
|21 Oct 2019||South Holland|
– German startup xentral, which develops ERP for online small businesses, raised $75m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Tiger Global and Meritech, and joined by existing investors Sequoia Capital, Visionaries Club (a B2B-focused VC out of Berlin) and Freigeist.
– The cash will be used to enhance product, hire staff and expand the U.K. operation toward a more global ERP market, which is expected to reach $32 billion by 2023.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.