In 1978 was created FLIR Systems, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Wilsonville.
The fund was created by Mark Terrell.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the FLIR Systems, startups are often financed by Union Square Ventures, Upfront Ventures, DJI. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Oxford Bioscience Partners, OVP Venture Partners, New Science Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Rock Maple Ventures, Oxford Bioscience Partners, OVP Venture Partners.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline DroneBase, Seahorse Bioscience We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Real Estate, Mapping Services. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund.
This FLIR Systems works on 21 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2015. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 30 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies.
|Humana||United States, Louisville|
|Nigata Tochi Tatemono Hanbaisenta||Japan, Niigata|
|CHG Coinvestment LLC||-|
|Validus Growth Investors||United States, San Diego|
|Motianshi Touzi||China, Guangzhou|
|Innovation Birmingham Campus||United Kingdom, Birmingham|
|Barclays Bank Kenya||Kenya, Nairobi|
|Mingxin China Growth Fund||China, Beijing|
|350 Capital||Canada, Toronto|
|The Coca-Cola Company||United States, Atlanta|
|Humana||United States, Louisville|
|Bright Horizons Family Solutions||United States, Watertown|
|Sienna Ventures||United States, San Rafael|
|ORIX USA Corporation||United States, Dallas|
|Foundation Medicine||United States, Cambridge|
|SymphonyAlpha Ventures||United States, Madison|
|Yizheng Tiandao||China, Beijing|
|Rebel Fund||United States, San Francisco|
|Ausum Ventures||United States, San Francisco|
|10 Apr 2019||United States, Santa Monica|
|28 Aug 2018||United Kingdom, London|
|19 Apr 2018||United States, Austin|
|$6M||09 Mar 2009||United States, " United States"}|
|$7M||18 Nov 2002||United States, Portland|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.