FIS is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 1968. The venture was found in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Jacksonville.
The average startup value when the investment from FIS is 1-5 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 2 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. Opposing the other organizations, this FIS works on 11 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year.
Besides them, we counted 5 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the FIS, startups are often financed by Asset Management Ventures (AMV), Venrock, SixThirty. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Venrock, VC FinTech Accelerator, Reinet Investments S.C.A.. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Venrock, Sequoia Capital, JSR Corp.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Carbon3D, Trizic, Inc., Numerated Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Biotechnology, Robotics. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
|Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank||Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi Emirate, United Arab Emirates|
|Angel Ventures Peru||Lima, Lima, Peru|
|Ark Canada Investment Group||-|
|Biomatics Capital Partners||Seattle, United States, Washington|
|CARB-X||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Crescent Enterprises||Sharjah, Sharjah Emirate, United Arab Emirates|
|CYCLEffect Regenerative Ventures||-|
|En-Japan||Japan, Yamanashi, Yamanashi Prefecture|
|FINOVA Capital||Arizona, Scottsdale, United States|
|Idacapital||Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey|
|Independence Blue Cross||Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, United States|
|Jukewang||China, Dongguang, Guangdong|
|Nest Tech||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Scor||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|$1B||14 Dec 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$190M||11 May 2021||São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil|
|$205M||15 Apr 2021||San Jose, California, United States|
|$40M||25 Mar 2021||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|$6M||19 Mar 2020||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$35M||21 Jan 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$9M||12 Oct 2019||Zurich, Switzerland|
|$15M||10 Sep 2019||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$200K||31 May 2019||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
– Greenwood, a digital banking platform for Black and Latino individuals and business owners, raised $40m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Truist Ventures with participation from Bank of America, PNC, JPMorgan Chase, Wells Fargo, Mastercard, and Visa, FIS, Popular, TTV Capital, SoftBank Group Corp’s SB Opportunity Fund, Lightspeed Venture Partners (Scout Fund), Quality Ventures, and Alvin Kamara.
– The new investment will be used to expand the company’s business reach and build a range of financial products and services for financial empowerment.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.