In 1972 was created Fenwick & West, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Mountain View. The company was established in North America in United States.
The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2016. The important activity for fund was in 2010. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. Opposing the other organizations, this Fenwick & West works on 4 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6 participants. Despite the Fenwick & West, startups are often financed by DFJ, Band of Angels, Western Technology Investment. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are True Ventures, FLOODGATE, Endeavour Investment Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by True Ventures, Maveron, Innovacom.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Handle Financial, Ustream, DECENT For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Intelligent Systems, Augmented Reality.
This organization was formed by Joel Kellman. Besides them, we counted 3 critical employees of this fund in our database.
|Ace Investments||United States, Vienna, Virginia|
|Diamond State Ventures||Arkansas, Little Rock, United States|
|Heartland||Seattle, United States, Washington|
|Splash Capital||Boulder, Colorado, United States|
|Startup Bangladesh Limited||Bangladesh, Dhaka, Dhaka|
|Tandem Diabetes Care||California, San Diego, United States|
|Value Create||Chiyoda, Japan|
|Wells Fargo Securities Canada||Alberta, Calgary, Canada|
|$83M||14 Jun 2022||Santa Barbara, California, United States|
|$20M||08 Jun 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$7M||01 Mar 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$16M||25 Aug 2021||Santa Monica, California, United States|
|$5M||21 Jul 2021||San Jose, California, United States|
|$10M||11 Feb 2020||Washington, United States|
|$3M||12 Aug 2019||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$2M||20 Sep 2018||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$8M||18 May 2018||San Francisco, California, United States|
– Involve.ai is a customer intelligence platform, based in Los Angeles.
– The company raised $16m in Series A funding from Sapphire Ventures, with participation from existing investors Bonfire Ventures, Greycroft, Launch Capital, BDMI and new investors GTMfund, Fenwick, Gokul Rajaram, Stanford University and Michael Whitmire.
– The new investment will be used to accelerate the company’s product roadmap, expand its go-to-market teams and improve customer experience.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.