Ellerston Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 1999. The venture was found in Australia. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Sydney.
The real fund results show that this VC is 44 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The average startup value when the investment from Ellerston Capital is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2016. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Comparing to the other companies, this Ellerston Capital performs on 11 percentage points less the average number of lead investments.
The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Australia. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Temando, Zoom2u, Mable. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Shipping, Internet.
We also calculated 4 valuable employees in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the Ellerston Capital, startups are often financed by Tony Wales, Right Click Capital, Moelis Australia Asset Management. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Right Click Capital, Australian Ethical Investment, Tony Gandel. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Venrock, Tony Gandel, Right Click Capital.
Funds with similar focus
|Lighthouse Capital Management||China, Shanghai|
|Talon Capital Partners||United States, Chicago|
|PGi (Premiere Global Services)||United States, Atlanta|
|Gordon College, Wenham||United States, Wenham|
|Weilun Investment||China, Hong Kong Island|
|Altered Ventures||United States, Valley Cottage|
|Youheng Jiaye Guanli||China, Futian|
|$88M||13 May 2021||China, Hong Kong Island|
|$7M||01 Feb 2021||Australia, Sydney|
|$32M||28 Jan 2021||United Kingdom, Coventry|
|$14M||02 Dec 2020||Australia, Sydney|
|$14M||16 Nov 2020||Australia, Melbourne|
|$70M||16 Jan 2020||Australia, Sydney|
|28 Jun 2019||Australia, Sydney|
|$10M||22 May 2019||Australia, Sydney|
|$17M||22 Mar 2018||Australia, Sydney|
– Prospection has successfully raised $45m from institutional investors in a Series B round, cornerstoned by new investor Ellerston JAADE with participation from existing shareholders Main Sequence and Horizons Ventures.
– Prospection uses real world data, powering evidence to deliver better patient outcomes. Its powerful AI algorithms follow millions of de-identified patients over time to search for patterns in their health and treatment journey. Uniquely, these algorithms can ingest multiple longitudinal patient and commercial datasets globally from varied sources such as governments, insurers, healthcare providers/institutions and health records, to produce rich and accurate insights at high speed.
– These datasets are turned into actionable, medical insights to help determine the best treatment plan for a patient, locate patients who would benefit from improved therapeutic decisions and be written into publishable evidence for scientific journals.
– Animoca Brands, a Hong Kong-based company delivering digital property rights to gamers via NFTs, completed a capital raise of US$88,888,888 (approximately A$113,500,000) at a price per share of A$1.10 based on a valuation of US$1b.
– Backers included Kingsway Capital, RIT Capital Partners (formerly Rothschild Investment Trust), HashKey Fintech Investment Fund, AppWorks Fund, LCV Fund, Huobi, Octava, Ellerston Capital, Perennial, Axia Infinity Ventures, SNZ, Liberty City Ventures, Metapurse, and other prominent investors.
– The company intends to use the funds to make further acquisitions, develop new products, continue to make strategic investments, and secure additional licenses for intellectual properties.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.