The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in Germany. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Frankfurt.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The important activity for fund was in 2016. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the DZ BANK, startups are often financed by The California Endowment, Spring Ventures, Serious Change. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Zions First National Bank, Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Green Bank. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Warburg Pincus, Obvious Ventures, Guggenheim Securities.
For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Marketplace, Finance. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Mosaic
|Aiwan Qiye Quanli||-|
|BOC & Utrust Private Equity Fund Management||China, Guangdong, Guangzhou|
|BTS Investment Advisors||Switzerland, Zürich, Zurich|
|CJ Entertainment||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|David A. Noyes & Co||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Envision Energy||Houston, Texas, United States|
|ExpoCapital||Moscow, Moscow, Russia|
|Hambro Perks Ltd.||England, London, United Kingdom|
|LafargeHolcim||Jona, Schwyz, Switzerland|
|NaHCO3||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Next Generation Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Nomura Capital Partners||Japan, Tokyo|
|Palm Commerce Information Technology||China, Guangdong, Tianjin|
|Peritus Capital||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Portal Capital||Beachwood, Ohio, United States|
|Qingdao Jinshi Haorui Investment||China, Qingdao, Shandong|
|SAR GROUP||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|Xinyu Beiqing Jishi Investment Center||China, Jiangxi, Xinyu|
|Xinyu Yongtong Investment||China, Jiangxi, Xinyu|
|$472M||30 Nov 2020||Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany|
|$200M||27 Apr 2016||Oakland, California, United States|
Renewable Energy Trust Capital
|$239M||14 Jul 2015||San Francisco, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.