Digitalis Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2016. The main office of represented VC is situated in the New York. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Digitalis Ventures, startups are often financed by Techstars Ventures, Prolog Ventures, Giza Venture Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Roche Venture Fund, Prolog Ventures, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by SR One, Prolog Ventures, Access Industries.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline The Farmer's Dog, CareDox, Scratch Financial The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Software, Wearables.
The fund was created by Geoffrey W. Smith. We also calculated 6 valuable employees in our database.
Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The important activity for fund was in 2019. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 23 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year.
|Phitrust Partenaires||France, Paris|
|Barclays Private Equity||India, Mumbai|
|Sinobioway Group||China, Haidian|
|ABRY Partners||United States, Boston|
|Westscheme Pty Limited||Australia, Perth|
|Travelers Insurance||United States, New York|
|Werklund Capital||Canada, Calgary|
|Consonance Capital Partners||United States, New York|
|Northwestern Mutual Capital||United States, Milwaukee|
|North Sound Ventures||-|
|LiB Consulting||Japan, Tokyo|
|FullCycle||United States, Los Angeles|
|Jihe Investment||China, Beijing|
|Startup:Education||United States, Newark|
|Mountain Cleantech||Switzerland, Baar|
|$3M||03 Aug 2021||Pennsylvania Philadelphia United States|
|$8M||17 Jun 2021||California Oakland United States|
|$27M||02 Jun 2021||Austin Texas United States|
|$15M||17 May 2021||New York United States|
|$15M||22 Apr 2021||New Jersey United States|
|$6M||02 Dec 2020||California United States|
|$1M||10 Aug 2020||New Jersey United States|
|$2M||14 Jul 2020||China Futian District Guangdong Province|
|11 Jun 2020||New York United States|
– UnifiHealth is a modern health plan for small businesses.
– The company raised $5.4M in Seed financing led by Anthemis with participation from Echelon Capital, Flare Capital, Digitalis Ventures and Great Oaks VC.
– The new investment will be used to expand operations, growing its team and business reach.
– PetMedix, a Cambridge UK-based animal health company, raised $37M in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Tencent and Kyoritsu Holdings with participation from Digitalis Ventures, Parkwalk Advisors and Cambridge Innovation Capital.
– The company intends to use the funds to advance its innovative pipeline through clinical development.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.