Funds with similar focus
|$135M||15 Dec 2021||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$50M||14 Dec 2021||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$250M||11 Oct 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$60M||30 Jun 2021||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$543M||22 Jun 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$50M||22 Mar 2021||California, United States|
|$133M||18 Mar 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$130M||17 Mar 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$25M||15 Dec 2020||Palo Alto, California, United States|
– Transmit Security announced that Citi Ventures and the Goldman Sachs have joined the company’s most recent $543m Series A funding round, setting a new record in investment history as the largest Series A investment in cybersecurity.
– The Series A round was led by Insight Partners and General Atlantic with additional investment from Cyberstarts, Geodesic, SYN Ventures, Vintage, and Artisanal Ventures.
– Previously bootstrapped, Transmit Security’s Series A funding round brings the company’s pre-money valuation to $2.2bn.
– Transmit Security will use the funding to increase the company’s global reach, expand its operations, and accelerate the company’s mission to help the world go passwordless.
– Noname Security, a cybersecurity platform that allows enterprises to manage APIs, closed a $60m series B funding round led by Insight Partners, with Next47, Forgepoint, TSG, Cyberstarts, and Lightspeed Venture Partners participating.
– It brings the company’s total raised to $85m and will be used to scale Noname’s go-to-market and customer success efforts as well as its product and R&D teams.
– APIs, the connectors that clouds and apps use to communicate with each other, will become the cyberattacker’s target of choice, according to Gartner. The analyst firm predicts that by 2022, API attacks will be the most frequent attack vector across the enterprise.
– API vulnerabilities can take many forms, from a developer’s forgotten side project to a software interface improperly configured.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.