Crowberry Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2017. The company was established in Europe in Iceland. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Reykjavu00edk.
The current fund was established by Hekla Arnardottir, Helga Valfells, Jenny Ruth Hrafnsdottir.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Crowberry Capital, startups are often financed by Technology Development Fund, Vinnova, Hampus Jakobsson. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Sisu Game Ventures, Inventure, Tencent Holdings. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Vinnova, Norrsken Foundation, Noaber.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Gaming, Education. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Iceland. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Kara Connect. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 47 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2018.
Funds with similar focus
|Academy Centennial Fund||Durham, North Carolina, United States|
|Adaptive Path||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Administration for Community Living||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|Baize Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Blue Ocean Capital||China, Shanghai|
|Bocap||Finland, Helsinki, Southern Finland|
|C5 Partners||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Cerberus Capital Management||New York, New York, United States|
|Genuity Science||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Leyo Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Merck Animal Health Ventures||Madison, New Jersey, United States|
|SAATCHiNVEST||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Sarissa Capital Management||-|
|Sixth Floor Investors||Houston, Texas, United States|
|Suizhoushi Jiahe Zhilenggongcheng||China, Hubei, Suizhou|
|Technology Innovation Agency||Gauteng, Pretoria, South Africa|
|VentureForGood||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|$17M||07 Jul 2022||Iceland, Iceland|
|$400K||18 May 2022||-|
|$16M||01 Mar 2022||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$2M||27 Jan 2022||Reykjavík, Gullbringusysla, Iceland|
|$4M||05 Nov 2021||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|$5M||29 Sep 2021||Iceland, Iceland|
|$590K||27 Sep 2021||Copenhagen, Hovedstaden, Denmark|
|$3M||16 Mar 2021||Iceland, Iceland|
|$1M||15 Dec 2020||United States, New York|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.