Sisu Game Ventures
This investor is located in Europe, Finland. The main office of this VC is situated in Helsinki.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 other investors. Aside from Sisu Game Ventures, start-ups are often funded by Technology Development Fund, Presence Capital, Initial Capital. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are Lifeline Ventures, David Helgason, Bragiel Brothers, the total number of co-investors is 7. The investors in the following rounds are usually Tekes, Bragiel Brothers, Volvo Cars Group.
Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are Umbra, Nextmind, Network Next. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 6-10. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Virtual Reality, Music Streaming. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment. The fund has no an exact preference in the amount of founders of companies in its portfolio. If there are 2 or 3 founders in the start-up, the probability of getting the investment is low. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - Finland. Besides this, the fund also invested in 4 other countries.
Besides the listed founders, we have found 4 key employees of this fund in our database.
The fund typically enters into 2-6 deals annually. In real terms, this VC performs 13 percentage points less exits than other funds. In 2019, the fund's activity was at its peak. At the time of investment by Sisu Game Ventures, a typical start-up valuation would be 50-100 millions dollars. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are most common for this fund.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
5.9% of cases
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.4 out of 1
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.