Counterpart Advisors is the famous VC, which was founded in 2017. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Manhattan Beach. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. Counterpart Advisors appeared to be a CVC structure as part of the corporation.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with more than 10 participants. Despite the Counterpart Advisors, startups are often financed by Norwest Venture Partners, Greylock Partners, Founders Fund. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are SV Angel, Norwest Venture Partners, New Enterprise Associates. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Founders Fund, Norwest Venture Partners, IVP (Institutional Venture Partners).
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Mobile, Health Care. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Xiaomi, Lyft, Lemonade.
When the investment is from Counterpart Advisors the average startup value is more than 1 billion dollars. Deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. This Counterpart Advisors works on 16 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2018.
This organization was formed by Jonathan Grath, Kevin Brown, Larry Auer. The overall number of key employees were 1.
|600M||14 Mar 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|220M||17 Feb 2021||United States, New York|
|155M||21 Jan 2021||United States, Palo Alto|
|132M||19 Jan 2021||United States, New York|
|51M||15 Dec 2020||United States, San Francisco|
|100M||28 Oct 2020||United States, Boston|
|110M||25 Aug 2020||United States, " United States"}|
|12M||01 Jul 2020|
|86M||05 May 2020||United States, New York|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.