In 1997 was created Cooper Hill Partners, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the New York. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 participants. Despite the Cooper Hill Partners, startups are often financed by Sprout Group, Innovations Kapital, Atlas Venture. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Tredegar Investments, Prism Venture Management, Johnson & Johnson Development Corporation. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Tredegar Investments, SR One, Prism Venture Management.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Cloud Computing, Analytics. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Locus Pharmaceuticals, Molecular Staging, Spotfire.
Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 5 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2007. The high activity for fund was in 2000. This Cooper Hill Partners works on 21 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
|AIG Highstar Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|Cadron Capital Partners||Arkansas, Conway, United States|
|Chromo Invest||Brazil, Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul|
|Clermont Group||Central Region, Singapore, Singapore|
|Doha Tech Angels||Ad Dawhah, Doha, Qatar|
|Dynafund Ventures||California, Torrance, United States|
|Frontive Holding Limited||-|
|Latimer Light Capital||-|
|LMS Capital||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Mayo Clinic||Minnesota, Rochester, United States|
|Oxygen Accelerator||Birmingham, England, United Kingdom|
|Personal Capital||California, Redwood Shores, United States|
|Progress Ventures||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|RDseed||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|simple data sarl||-|
|Trail Post Ventures||California, Sausalito, United States|
|Zhixin Zede Touzi||-|
|$40M||07 Nov 2001||Whitpain Township, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$15M||20 Feb 2001||Massachusetts, United States|
|$41M||19 Dec 2000||New Haven, Connecticut, United States|
|$42M||28 Nov 2000||Whitpain Township, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$22M||04 Oct 2000||San Diego, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.