Conexus Credit Union is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 1937. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in Canada. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Regina.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the Conexus Credit Union, startups are often financed by Relay Ventures, Tom Williams, Tim Draper. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are StandUp Ventures, ScaleUP Ventures, Relay Ventures.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Canada. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as SaaS, Consumer Electronics. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight 7shifts.
We also calculated 1 valuable employee in our database.
The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 80 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2019.
Funds with similar focus
|Alternative Capital Group||Canada, Montréal, Quebec|
|Entrepia Ventures||California, Santa Clara, United States|
|Forebright Capital||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Four Seasons Ventures||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|Friend Skoler & Co.||New Jersey, Saddle Brook, United States|
|GF Capital Management & Advisors||New York, New York, United States|
|Kearny Venture Partners||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Life Science Institute||Japan, Tokyo|
|M & Y Growth Partners||California, California City, United States|
|Manbang Group||China, Guiyang, Guizhou|
|MidPlaza||Indonesia, Jakarta, Jakarta Raya|
|Shenzhenshi Xiaohe Chuangye Touzi||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Taibah Valley||Al Madinah Region, Medina, Saudi Arabia|
|The Garage Soho||England, London, United Kingdom|
|The Next Big Thing Foundation||British Columbia, Canada, Vancouver|
|United Communications Group||Gaithersburg, Maryland, United States|
|VIC Technology Venture Development||Arkansas, Fayetteville, United States|
|WaterEquity||Kansas City, Missouri, United States|
|Yiyouyuan Touzi||China, Guangdong, Tianjin|
|$1M||10 Feb 2022||Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada|
|$22M||05 Oct 2021||Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada|
|$5M||01 Sep 2021||Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada|
|$548K||15 Jul 2021||Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada|
|$21M||27 May 2021||Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada|
|$5M||10 May 2021||Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada|
|$874K||01 Apr 2021||Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada|
|$600K||03 Dec 2020||Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada|
|28 May 2020||Vancouver, British Columbia|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.