This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, Palo Alto
Conductive Ventures was established in 2017, and is a well known VC. The the headquarters of this VC is in Palo Alto. The fund is located in United States, North America.
The fund was created by Carey Lai, Paul Yeh. The overall number of key employees in the fund's team is 3.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 8-9 others. Along with Conductive Ventures, start-ups are often financed by Ridge Ventures (Formerly known as IDG Ventures USA), Bloomberg Beta, Urban Us as well as 5 other investors. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are Will Smith, Uncork Capital, Subversive Capital, the total number of co-investors is 19. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by Uncork Capital, Subversive Capital, Ridge Ventures (Formerly known as IDG Ventures USA).
Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Market Research, Machine Learning. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment. The fund has no a preferred number of founders for start-ups that it invests in. When a start-up has 3 or 5+ founders, the probability of closing the deal is low. Ambiq Micro, Versatile Natures, Dor are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund. The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund coincides - United States. In addition to this location, the fund participated in 1 other location. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 4-5 years old to get investment from this fund.
Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund performance shows that this VC achieves 9 percentage points more exits in comparison to other VCs. The fund generally invests in 2-6 deals every year. This fund was the most active in 2018. Besides, in 2019 the fund was active.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: conductive.vc; User name format in descending order of probability: first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
22.2% of cases
Funds Investing in Previous
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.