CoinFund appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2015. The venture was found in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Brooklyn.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Kadena, NuCypher, CoinList For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Blockchain, Information Technology. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 1 or 4 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
The high activity for fund was in 2018. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 11 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars.
The fund was created by Jake Brukhman.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the CoinFund, startups are often financed by Semantic Ventures, Satoshi Fund, Polychain. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Polychain, Multicoin Capital, Kilowatt Capital LLC. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Uncork Capital, Susquehanna International Group (SIG), SV Angel.
|Actinic Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|Alyeska Investment Group||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Ample Plus Fund||-|
|Anshe Chung||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|BlackBerry Partners Fund||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Credit Agricole Entreprises||Centre, Centre-Loire Valley, France|
|Daliangang Jituan||China, Dalian Shi, Liaoning|
|Halcyon Incubator||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|Itochu-Shokuhin||Japan, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture|
|Magnet Investors||Granger, Indiana, United States|
|McCombs Enterprises||San Antonio, Texas, United States|
|Oregon Enterprise Blockchain Venture Studio||-|
|Primedia Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|Shangque||China, Jiangsu, Nanjing|
|STOA||Hammond, Louisiana, United States|
|Twin Cities Angels||-|
|$4M||23 Dec 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$4M||08 Dec 2022||Hong Kong, Hong Kong, China|
|$3M||11 Oct 2022||Miami, Florida, United States|
|$18M||22 Sep 2022||Greenwich, Connecticut, United States|
|$4M||14 Sep 2022||-|
|$80M||07 Sep 2022||-|
|$5M||31 Aug 2022||-|
|$5M||25 Aug 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$3M||11 Aug 2022||New York, New York, United States|
– Ondo Finance is a New York-based deFi protocol startup.
– The company has raised $4m in funding.
– The round was led by Pantera Capital with participation from Genesis, Digital Currency Group, CMS, CoinFund, Chapter One, Bixin, Divergence, Protoscale Capital, The LAO, Stani Kulechov, Josh Hannah, Richard Ma, Diogo Monica, and Christy Choi.
– The funds will be used to accelerate the adoption of DeFi among mainstream investors by enabling the granular exchange of risk.
– ClayStack is a next-generation staking platform for digital assets.
– The company raised $5.2m in a seed funding round co-led by leading blockchain-focused investment firm, CoinFund, and ParaFi Capital.
– The round also received participation from Coinbase Ventures, Spartan Group, HyperSphere, Defiance Capital, Hashed, Solana Foundation, The LAO, Genblock Capital, Ledger Prime, Animoca Brands, Republic Labs, and more.
– The recent funding will help ClayStack redefine the current staking ecosystem by building a robust platform that is secure and open for all.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.