China Investment Corporation is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 2007. The venture was found in Asia in China. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Beijing.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Alibaba, Ant Financial, Didi Chuxing. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Financial Services, E-Commerce. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - China. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5 partakers. Despite the China Investment Corporation, startups are often financed by Tiger Global Management, Temasek Holdings, Sequoia Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Temasek Holdings, Primavera Capital Group, Coatue Management. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Silver Lake Partners, Sequoia Capital, blisce/.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2014. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. Comparing to the other companies, this China Investment Corporation performs on 7 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The high activity for fund was in 2016. When the investment is from China Investment Corporation the average startup value is more than 1 billion dollars. The common things for fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars.
|car2go||Israel, Tel Aviv|
|VKRM Ventures||United States, Los Altos|
|CITIC Securities||China, Shenzhen|
|Mashreq Bank||United Arab Emirates, Dubai|
|Elm Street Ventures||United States, New Haven|
|Suicide Ventures||Russia, Moscow|
|TaskRabbit||United States, San Francisco|
|City Developments||Russia, Moscow|
|Elite Joint||China, Guangdong|
|CITIC Securities||China, Shenzhen|
|$200M||26 May 2021|
|$154M||04 Jul 2018||China, Dongcheng District|
|$50M||18 Dec 2017||United States, Los Angeles|
|$4B||22 Apr 2016||China, Shangcheng District|
|$350M||19 Aug 2015||India, Mumbai|
|$2B||01 Sep 2012||China, Shangcheng District|
|01 Jun 2011||China, Dongcheng District|
– Esco Lifesciences announced the close of an over-subscribed US$200m Series A and Crossover round.
– The financing was led by Vivo Capital and Novo Holdings A/S, with participation from new investors including China Investment Corporation, Singapore-based global investor EDBI, a reputable, long-term institutional investor, and other sophisticated investors.
– Esco Lifesciences, a leading provider of life sciences tools and services, is poised to benefit from the sustained growth of the healthcare and biopharma industries in Asia and globally.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.