Caterpillar is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 1925. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Peoria Heights. The venture was found in North America in United States.
Comparing to the other companies, this Caterpillar performs on 4 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The important activity for fund was in 2017. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. Deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018.
The current fund was established by Benjamin Hodel. The overall number of key employees were 8.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Sarcos, MineSense Technologies, Airware. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Wearables, Web Hosting. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 11-15 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Caterpillar, startups are often financed by Kleiner Perkins, Detroit Venture Partners, Caterpillar Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are GE Ventures, Volvo Construction Equipment, TD Securities. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Schlumberger, Microsoft, Governing Dynamics Venture Capital.
|Advanced Technology Centre||Alberta, Canada, Edmonton|
|Bainian Tianming||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|Capital criativo||Lisboa, Lisbon, Portugal|
|Global Venture Capital||Bahrain, Capital Governorate, Manama|
|[email protected]||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Monitor Capital Group, LLC||-|
|People.Cn||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Televisa||Distrito Federal, Mexico, Mexico City|
|Transvalor||France, Mougins, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur|
|Waterland Private Equity||Netherlands, Noord-Holland, North Holland|
|06 Jan 2023||San Rafael, California, United States|
|$20M||27 Sep 2018||Detroit, Michigan, United States|
|$18M||08 Aug 2018||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
|02 Feb 2017||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$15M||03 Jan 2017||Salt Lake City, Utah, United States|
|$176M||10 May 2011||Jersey City, New Jersey, United States|
|$36M||28 Aug 2000||California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.