Cantos is the famous VC, which was founded in 2016. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the San Francisco.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Cantos, startups are often financed by 500 Startups, Y Combinator, Tony Jamous. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Y Combinator, Ranch Ventures, Brad Flora. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Y Combinator, VentureSouth, Uncork Capital.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are FinTech, Information Technology. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Solugen, Qwil, Vence Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
The average startup value when the investment from Cantos is 10-50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. The top activity for fund was in 2018. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars.
The fund was created by Ian Rountree.
|Accordance Ventures LP.||-|
|AET||Japan, Kanagawa Prefecture, Kawasaki|
|BA Capital||China, Jingan, Shanghai|
|Cross Pacific Capital Partners||British Columbia, Canada, Vancouver|
|ENRICH||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Gentex||Carbondale, Illinois, United States|
|Gilgamesh Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|Hamilton Capital Partners||-|
|Hantan Capital||China, Shanghai, Xuhui|
|Haselmeier||Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany, Stuttgart|
|Hevella Capital||Germany, Hamburg, Hamburg|
|Leggat Auto Group||California, Ontario, United States|
|MKS Ventures||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|NIST||Gaithersburg, Maryland, United States|
|Sekisui Chemical Company||Japan, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture|
|Sphera Corporation||Colorado, Denver, United States|
|Yongtu Qiye Guanli||-|
|$47M||30 Jun 2022||-|
|$18M||17 May 2022||Jersey City, New Jersey, United States|
|$45M||10 May 2022||Mountain View, California, United States|
|$700K||05 May 2022||Glasgow City, Glasgow, United Kingdom|
|$20M||05 Apr 2022||California, United States|
|$20M||18 Jan 2022||-|
|$5M||12 Jan 2022||Denver, Colorado, United States|
|$11M||06 Dec 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$2M||02 Dec 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
– Dusty Robotics, a construction robotics company, raised $16.5m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Canaan Partners and featured NextGen Venture Partners, Baseline Ventures, Root Ventures and Cantos Ventures.
– The company plans to use the funding to expand its team and product line.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.