C.V. Starr & Co is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 1919. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the New York.
The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2017.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7-8 partakers. Despite the C.V. Starr & Co, startups are often financed by Two Sigma Ventures, Highland Capital Partners, Founder Collective. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Union Square Ventures, Two Sigma Ventures, Stanley Druckenmiller. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Zurich Insurance Group, William Rufino, William Ackman.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are B2C, B2B. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Relationship Science, CoverWallet. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund.
|Agri Investment Fund||Belgium, Leuven, Vlaams-Brabant|
|Blue Titan Ventures||Brooklyn, New York, United States|
|Boston Life Science Venture||Taipei, Taiwan|
|Cooperative Capital||Tacoma, United States, Washington|
|Frost Data Capital||California, San Juan Capistrano, United States|
|Halocare||Gauteng, NA - South Africa, South Africa|
|Hanseatic Americas||New York, New York, United States|
|Liangcang Accelerator||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|NJTC Venture Fund||Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States|
|Polsky Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Resources Connection||California, Costa Mesa, United States|
|Rhino Ventures (Formerly Vancouver Founder Fund)||British Columbia, Canada, Vancouver|
|Rogozhin Asset Management||Moscow, Moscow, Russia|
|Schooner Capital||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Secret Escapes||England, London, United Kingdom|
|SLC Angels||Salt Lake City, United States, Utah|
|Sway Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Taylor Frigon||California, San Luis Obispo, United States|
|True North Partners||England, London, United Kingdom|
|$18M||12 Oct 2017||New York, United States|
|$31M||16 Apr 2015||New York, New York, United States|
|$30M||03 Jun 2013||New York, New York, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.