Bulldog Innovation Group LLC is the famous VC, which was founded in 2014. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the New Haven. The company was established in North America in United States.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The important activity for fund was in 2017. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 13 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The fund was created by Andrea Sehl, Jay Readey, Kirk Fansher, Patrice Wolfe, Rob Quartel.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Bulldog Innovation Group LLC, startups are often financed by Sand Hill Angels, LaunchCapital, Connecticut Innovations. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are YEI Innovation Fund, Connecticut Innovations, gener8tor. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Zachary Snader, Village Capital, Sunmeet Jolly.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Pearachute, Trinity Mobile Networks, lettrs. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Wearables, Biotechnology. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
|AltaClub.VC||Israel, South Dakota, United States|
|Authosis Ventures||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Bellingham Angel Organization||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|Birmingham City Council||Birmingham, England, United Kingdom|
|CH Investment Partners||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|CITIC Industrial Investment Group||-|
|Credit Karma||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Gregory & Hoenemeyer Inc||-|
|Hyperion Ventures||Colombo, Sri Lanka, Western Province|
|Parallel49 Equity||Illinois, Lake Forest, United States|
|RJ Fund||California, Kentucky, United States|
|Simon Equity Partners, LLC||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Themis Computer||California, Fremont, United States|
|Westfield Corporation||Australia, New South Wales, Sydney|
|WOLFMAN.ONE||Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany, Heilbronn|
|Yangjiade||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|$43M||01 Dec 2020||Beijing|
|$4M||12 Aug 2020||Madison, Wisconsin, United States|
|30 Jun 2019||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$1M||03 May 2019||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$900K||27 Dec 2018||Kansas City, Missouri, United States|
|$7M||22 Dec 2017||England|
|12 May 2017||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
Trinity Mobile Networks
|$2M||19 Apr 2017||New Haven, Connecticut, United States|
|$3M||02 Mar 2017||California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.