Brighteye Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2017. The company was established in Europe in France. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Paris.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Gaming, Subscription Service. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United Kingdom. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Epic!, Ornikar, Aula. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Brighteye Ventures, startups are often financed by Sistema VC, Tern, Rakuten Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Rhodium, Reach Capital, WI Harper Group. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Rhodium, Maven Ventures, Idinvest Partners.
Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The top activity for fund was in 2019. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 5 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The overall number of key employees were 2.
Funds with similar focus
|10x||England, London, United Kingdom|
|A.Capital Ventures||California, Menlo Park, United States|
|AIM Trimark Investments||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Bezeq Israeli Telecommunication Corp Ltd||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|Far East Holdings International||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Hawk Ventures||Morganton, North Carolina, United States|
|Mega Uranium Ltd||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Participate Capital||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Plug and Play Brand & Retail||-|
|Ridge Capital Partners||Middleburg, United States, Virginia|
|Sawada Holdings||Japan, Shinjuku|
|Shanghai Minority Asset Management||China, Shanghai|
|Smurfit Venture Fund||-|
|Zhongchu Touzi||China, Jiaxing, Zhejiang|
|$3M||27 Apr 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$3M||22 Dec 2021||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$2M||14 Dec 2021||Madrid, Community of Madrid, Spain|
|$1M||29 Sep 2021||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$20M||22 Sep 2021||Cordova, Andalusia, Spain|
|$1M||25 Aug 2021||Vilnius, Vilniaus Apskritis, Lithuania|
|$3M||08 Jun 2021||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$120M||22 Apr 2021||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
Hack The Box
|$10M||12 Apr 2021||Folkestone and Hythe, England, United Kingdom|
– Genially, a leading interactive content creation platform, has raised $20M with its latest round of funding.
– Their Series B financing was led by the U.S. venture capital firms 645 Ventures and Owl Ventures and aims to accelerate the company’s goal to set a global standard in content creation.
– They were joined by the European venture capitalists DN Capital and Brighteye Ventures and successful entrepreneurs like s16VC and Kahoot founders.
– This capital injection advances Genially’s place as a leader in interactive content.
– Ornikar, a specialist in driver training and road awareness since 2013, today announced a €100m ($120m) round of Series C funding led by global investment firm KKR.
– Existing investors Idinvest, BPI, Elaia, Brighteye and H14 also contributed to Ornikar’s latest fundraise which will enable the company to accelerate its mission of becoming a global leader in road safety.
– In less than a decade, Ornikar has revolutionised the traditional driving school model to become the go-to online driver education platform and training marketplace in France, with a fast-growing presence in Spain.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.