In 1937 was created Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Boston. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The important activity for fund was in 2016. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The typical startup value when the investment from Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts is 100 thousands - 1 million dollars. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 5 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Opposing the other organizations, this Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts works on 4 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Livongo, lifeIMAGE, Ovia Health Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Wellness, Health Diagnostics. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts, startups are often financed by Lightbank, Threshold, Techstars Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Zaffre Investments, Wanxiang America, Threshold. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Zaffre Investments, Threshold, Sapphire Ventures.
|avex music publishing||Japan, Tokyo|
|CVC Jool Investors||-|
|Daikin||Japan, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture|
|Digital Chain Capital||-|
|$105M||29 Mar 2022||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$65M||16 Jun 2021||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$20M||19 Aug 2020||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$10M||14 Oct 2016||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$44M||12 Apr 2016||Mountain View, California, United States|
|$5M||24 Sep 2015||Newton, Massachusetts, United States|
|$50K||01 Jun 2013||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.