Bits x Bites appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2016. The main department of described VC is located in the Shanghai. The venture was found in Asia in China.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Biotechnology, Pet. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 2 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Analytical Flavor Systems, Tropic Biosciences, Wild Earth.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Bits x Bites, startups are often financed by EASME - EU Executive Agency for SMEs, the Technology Transfer Company of The Hebrew University, the Neto Group. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are S2G Ventures, Emerald Technology Ventures, the Technology Transfer Company of The Hebrew University. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Tyson Ventures, S2G Ventures, Purple Orange Ventures.
The current fund was established by Matilda Ho.
The high activity for fund was in 2018. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year.
Funds with similar focus
|One More Japan - Investments, Portfolio & Company Exits||-|
|Otherwise Fund||United States, Mill Valley|
|NIPPON DESIGN CENTER||Japan, Tokyo|
|Z Corporation||United States, Burlington|
|CDP Capital Technologies||-|
|Saudi Venture Capital||Saudi Arabia, Riyadh|
|Mendacre||United States, Charlotte|
|Elsted Capital Partners||United States, New York|
|HGI Capital Management||United States, New York|
|Arlon Group||United States, New York|
|Three Bays Capital||United States, Boston|
|Pacesetter Capital Group||United States, Richardson|
|Life Technologies||United States, Carlsbad|
|Prospect Capital Management L.P.||United States, New York|
|Tianyi Group||China, Shanghai|
|Claritas Capital||United States, Nashville|
|Earlybird||United Kingdom, London|
Next Gen Foods
|$20M||13 Jul 2021|
|$30M||26 Apr 2021||China, Gusu District|
Future Meat Technologies
|$26M||01 Feb 2021||Israel, Jerusalem|
|14 Dec 2020||China, Guang'an City|
|$28M||04 Jun 2020||United Kingdom, London|
|$11M||22 May 2019||United States, Berkeley|
|$4M||04 Dec 2018||Israel, " Israel"}|
Analytical Flavor Systems
|$4M||08 Nov 2018||United States, New York|
|$10M||13 Jun 2018||United Kingdom, London|
– Singapore-based Next Gen Foods will bring its plant-based chicken alternative to the United States after raising a $20m seed extension. – Investors included GGV Capital, Bits x Bites, Yeo Hiap Seng, Chris Yeh, and Dele Alli. – The first $10m was already the largest seed funding ever raised by a plant-based food tech company, based on data from Pitchbook, and now the round totals $30m. – Part of the funding will be used to fill 50 roles in the U.S. for its research and development, sales, supply chain and... Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.