Bertelsmann appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1835. The venture was found in Europe in Germany. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Gu00fctersloh.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this Bertelsmann works on 5 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The average startup value when the investment from Bertelsmann is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2013. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 15 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Lexin, UCloud Information Technology, Udacity. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are E-Commerce, Training.
Besides them, we counted 6 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Bertelsmann, startups are often financed by ZhenFund, Mayfield Fund, CRV. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are monashees, Mayfield Fund, DCM Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Bertelsmann India Investments, Bertelsmann Asia Investments, Qiming Venture Partners.
|Abruzzo Region - Dept of Economic Development, Policies Labour, Education, Research and Universities||-|
|European American Securities||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Foshan Mananke Investment Management||China, Guangdong, Tianjin|
|HanBroad||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Huijin Lifang Ziben||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|Maoniu Guquan||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Soros Private Equity Partners||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Wells Fargo Strategic Capital, Inc.||Houston, Texas, United States|
|WLR China Energy Infrastructure Fund||-|
|$16M||07 Sep 2022||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$30M||10 Feb 2022||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$18M||20 Jan 2022||Gurugram, Haryana, India|
|$2M||13 Oct 2021||-|
|$40M||10 May 2021||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong, China|
|$100M||11 Oct 2019||China, Zhejiang|
|$3M||03 Jan 2019||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$7M||25 Oct 2018||New York, New York, United States|
|$25M||26 Sep 2018||Karnataka|
– Babel Finance is a leading global crypto financial service provider.
– The company raised $40m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Zoo Capital, Sequoia Capital China, Dragonfly Capital, BAI Capital, Bertelsmann, and Tiger Global Management, with follow-on participation from existing investors.
– This funding demonstrates that Babel Finance is highly sought after by top global venture capital and private equity investors as well as family offices.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.