The company was established in North America in Canada. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Montru00e9al.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Artificial Intelligence, Robotics. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Canada. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Verafin, Repare Therapeutics, Hortau Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund.
This BDC Capital works on 16 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2019. The typical startup value when the investment from BDC Capital is 50-100 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 45 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is generally included in 13-24 deals every year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2016.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the BDC Capital, startups are often financed by BDC Venture Capital, MaRS Investment Accelerator Fund, Vanedge Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Desjardins Venture Capital, Real Ventures, Fonds de solidaritu00e9 FTQ. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Wells Fargo Capital Finance, Scotiabank, SVB Financial Group.
|100M||25 May 2021||Canada, Old Toronto|
|20M||04 May 2021|
|4M||13 Apr 2021|
|1M||15 Mar 2021||Canada, St. John's|
|04 Mar 2021|
|4M||23 Feb 2021|
|19M||22 Feb 2021||Canada, Old Toronto|
|3M||17 Feb 2021||Canada, Gatineau|
|40M||16 Feb 2021||Canada, Calgary|
– Swift Medical is a digital wound care company based in Toronto. – The company raised $35M in Series B funding. – The round was led by Virgo Investment Group LLC with participation from DCVC, BDC Capital, Women in Technology Venture Fund, Claritas Capital, Chrysalis Ventures, Pender Ventures and Export Development Canada. – The investment will be used to expand the company’s market position and scale their digital wound management platform across North America. Read more
– Comet Bio from London, Ontario CA- and Schaumburg, Illinois-based food technology company raised $22M in Series C funding. – The round was led by Open Prairie with participation from Louis Dreyfus Company (LDC), BDC Capital, Sofinnova Partners. – The new investment will be used to meet the market demand for its ingredients. Read more
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.