Bailador appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2010. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Sydney. The fund was located in Australia.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 participants. Despite the Bailador, startups are often financed by Sydney Angels, Rampersand, Tony Faure. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Tony Faure, Scobie Ward, Rampersand. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Equity Venture Partners, TCV, Our Innovation Fund, LP.
This organization was formed by David Kirk, Paul Wilson. The overall number of key employees were 4.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Social Media, EdTech. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Australia. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline BROSA, Standard Media Index, Rezdy
The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. This Bailador works on 18 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The high activity for fund was in 2016. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 47 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: bailador.com.au; User name format in descending order of probability: first_initial last, first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
25.0% of cases
Average Multiplicator [the average ratio of the last valuation of portfolio startups to their total amount of financing raised]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.1 out of 1
Funds Investing Together
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.