AVG Basecamp Fund appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2019. The main department of described VC is located in the New York. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The top activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the AVG Basecamp Fund, startups are often financed by Y Combinator, Maveron, Liquid 2 Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Alumni Ventures Group, Zach Weinberg, Vivek Garipalli.
The overall number of key employees were 2.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as SaaS, E-Commerce. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Brave Care. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
|$35M||10 Mar 2021||Denver, Colorado, United States|
|$3M||21 Dec 2020||New York, New York, United States|
|$6M||20 Oct 2020||New York, United States|
|22 Sep 2020||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$6M||05 Aug 2020||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$4M||23 Jul 2020||Santa Monica, California, United States|
|$2M||15 Jun 2020||San Jose, California, United States|
|$3M||20 Mar 2020||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$1M||18 Mar 2020||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
– TripleBlind, a startup that has devised a way to encrypt data so that it can be shared without ever being decrypted or even leaving the data owner’s firewall, and keeping the whole process compliant with data protection regulations, raised $24m in Series A funding.
– The round was co-led by General Catalyst and the Mayo Clinic, with AVG Basecamp Fund, Accenture Ventures, Clocktower Technology Ventures, Dolby Family Ventures, Flyover Capital, KCRise Fund, NextGen Venture Partners and Wavemaker Three-Sixty Health also participating.
– The company estimates there are some 43 zetabytes of data stored by enterprises today globally that is not being used as it could be because of the limitations imposed both by these and other data protection rules, as well as general hesitancy over sharing IP and other issues around sharing data.
– TripleBlind, an AI company that aims to transform how healthcare is delivered and experienced, announced it received an investment from the Mayo Clinic.
– Mayo Clinic joined Accenture Ventures, Okta Ventures, NextGen Venture Partners, Operator Partners, Wavemaker Three-Sixty Health, AVG Basecamp Fund, Anorak Ventures, Quiet Capital, Clocktower Technology Ventures, Parity Responsible Technology Fund and Manresa Ventures as investors.
– TripleBlind recently announced that it raised $8.2m in a significantly oversubscribed seed funding round.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.