Armilar Venture Partners is the famous VC, which was founded in 1999. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in Portugal. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Lisboa.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Information Technology, Energy. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight OutSystems, TxVia, Feedzai. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund.
Opposing the other organizations, this Armilar Venture Partners works on 16 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The important activity for fund was in 2007. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 5 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
We also calculated 4 valuable employees in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Armilar Venture Partners, startups are often financed by Primary Venture Partners, Faber Ventures, Village Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are OnPoint Technologies, Village Ventures, Portugal Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Sapphire Ventures, Portugal Ventures, JOIN Capital.
Funds with similar focus
|$12M||06 Apr 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$2M||23 Mar 2022||Coimbra, Coimbra, Portugal|
|$6M||27 Jan 2022||France, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, France|
|$5M||25 Nov 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$1M||08 Sep 2021||Lisbon, Lisbon, Portugal|
|$14M||07 Jul 2021||Lisbon, Lisbon, Portugal|
|$5M||18 May 2021||Madrid, Community of Madrid, Spain|
|$150M||17 Feb 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$1M||31 Jan 2021||Braga, North, Portugal|
– Fintech startup StudentFinance raised $5.3m in funding.
– The round was led by Giant Ventures and Armilar Venture Partners.
– Existing investors Mustard Seed Maze and Seedcamp, along with Sabadell Venture Capital, also participated.
– The startup provides the tech back end for institutions to offer flexible payment plans in the form of ISAs (income-share agreements).
– It also provides data intelligence on the employment market to predict job demand.
– It now has 35 education providers signed up, managing over €5m worth of ISAs.
– It also works with upskilling platforms including Ironhack and Le Wagon.
– StudentFinance.com, a Madrid, Spain-based fintech company building the technology and data infrastructure to enable education providers globally to offer Income Share Agreements (ISAs), secured $5.3m in seed funding.
– The round was co-led by Giant Ventures and Armilar Venture Partners with participation from existing investors Mustard Seed Maze and Seedcamp, Sabadell Venture Capital, Victoria van Lennep (founder of Lendable); Martin Villig (founder of Bolt); Ed Vaizey (the UK’s longest-serving Culture & Digital Economy Minister); Firestartr (UK-based early-stage VC); Serge Chiaramonte (UK fintech investor); and more.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.