Faber Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2012. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in Portugal. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Lisbon.
The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The real fund results show that this VC is 15 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The important activity for fund was in 2015. Opposing the other organizations, this Faber Ventures works on 24 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. When the investment is from Faber Ventures the average startup value is 1-5 millions dollars.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Faber Ventures, startups are often financed by Seedcamp, Caixa Capital, Shilling Capital Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Portugal Ventures, Caixa Capital, Seedcamp. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Caixa Capital, JOIN Capital, Scale Venture Partners.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Unbabel, Hole19, Codacy The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 3 or 4 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Portugal. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Analytics, Education.
The current fund was established by Alexandre Barbosa. The overall number of key employees were 4.
Funds with similar focus
|$1M||19 Jan 2022||Évora, Évora, Portugal|
|$2M||11 Oct 2021||Lisbon, Lisbon, Portugal|
|$2M||26 Aug 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$1M||01 May 2021||Delaware City, Delaware, United States|
|$25M||29 Jan 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$1M||25 Jan 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|31 Mar 2020||Lisbon, Lisbon, Portugal|
|$9M||27 Feb 2020||New York, United States|
|31 Jan 2020||Lisbon, Lisbon, Portugal|
– Abtrace is a London UK-based healthtech startup.
– The company raised £2.1M in seed funding.
– The round was led by Faber with participation from Ganexa Capital.
– The new investment will be used to roll out the technology to new GP practices across the UK and expand their engineering and data science teams.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.