Ask Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2006. The venture was found in Europe in Portugal. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Lisboa.
Opposing the other organizations, this Ask Capital works on 19 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 51 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2007.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the Ask Capital, startups are often financed by Portugal Ventures, ChangePartners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Portugal Ventures, ChangePartners, Critical SGPS. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Portugal Ventures, Turismo Capital, Explorer Investments.
For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Manufacturing, Market Research. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight GuestCentric Systems, Critical Links. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 1 and less years to receive the investment from the fund.
Funds with similar focus
|$13M||26 Oct 2021||Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria|
|01 Feb 2015||Matosinhos, Porto, Portugal|
Gum Chemical Solutions
|01 Jan 2015||Portugal, Centro, Portugal|
|01 Dec 2014||Portugal, Santarém, Portugal|
|$784K||10 Jan 2014||Portugal, Lisbon|
|01 Jan 2014||Ílhavo, Centro|
|26 Mar 2013||Portugal, Centro, Portugal|
|01 Sep 2011||Portugal, Lisbon|
|01 Dec 2010||Portugal, Lisbon|
– Autochek, a pan-African automotive company, raised $13.1m in seed funding.
– The round was led by TLcom Capital and 4DX Ventures, and joined by existing investors Golden Palm Investments, Enza Capital, Lateral Capital, and others.
– First-time investors ASK Capital and Mobility 54 Investment SAS also participated.
– The company has raised $16.5m in two financing rounds.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.