Agility Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2000. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Santa Barbara.
The fund was created by Daniel Corry, Jeff Carmody. The overall number of key employees were 2.
The top activity for fund was in 2000. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. This Agility Capital works on 3 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Internet, Manufacturing. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Lucid, Cyber-Rain, Wordlock
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the Agility Capital, startups are often financed by Miramar Ventures, Nimes Capital, Mellon Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are U.S. Venture Partners (USVP), The Westly Group, Robot Corp. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Sand Hill Capital, Rogers Communications, RWI Ventures.
Funds with similar focus
|20 Aug 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|31 Mar 2021||California, United States|
|$450K||26 Oct 2020||San Diego, California, United States|
|$1M||27 Apr 2020||Los Angeles, California, United States|
Moving Image Technologies
|24 Oct 2019||Fountain Valley, California, United States|
|07 Jun 2019||San Francisco, California, United States|
|03 Jun 2019||California, United States|
|20 Feb 2019||California, United States|
|05 Sep 2018||Cheyenne, Wyoming, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.