In 1982 was created Adobe Systems, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the San Jose. The venture was found in North America in United States.
This organization was formed by Charles Geschke.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Demandbase, Livefyre, Sendmail. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Content, SaaS.
The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The top activity for fund was in 2007. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2017. Opposing the other organizations, this Adobe Systems works on 6 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 10 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Adobe Systems, startups are often financed by Altos Ventures, Costanoa Ventures, ff Venture Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Altos Ventures, Sigma Partners, Scale Venture Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Altos Ventures, Scale Venture Partners, Costanoa Ventures.
|20M||16 Oct 2001||United States, Fremont|
|20M||30 Oct 2000||United States, Fremont|
|2M||01 May 2007||United States, Santa Barbara|
|08 Aug 2007||United Kingdom, Boston|
|8M||22 Mar 2007||United States, Palo Alto|
|35M||04 Apr 2000||United States, Emeryville|
|20M||01 Dec 2007||China, Yuexiu District|
|1000K||01 Jan 2012||United States, Los Altos|
Above All Software
|11M||24 Jun 2021||United States, Redwood City|
Salon Media Group
|500K||24 Jun 2021||Panama, San Francisco|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.