This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
51job was established in 1998, and is a well known Corporate Investor. The VC's location is in Asia, China. The primary office of this Corporate Investor is located in Shanghai.
In 2019, the fund's activity was at its peak. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. The fund performance shows that this Corporate Investor achieves 47 percentage points more exits in comparison to other VCs. The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually.
The fund was created by Norman Lui.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 3 others. Along with 51job, start-ups are often financed by Y Combinator, Uncork Capital, Qiming Venture Partners. The fund often co-invests with Uncork Capital, Qiming Venture Partners, Industry Ventures. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by Yonghua Capital, Vision Knight Capital, Morgan Stanley.
Golden Education, Fountain are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Education, Staffing Agency. In addition, there are 4 more industries where it has achieved success. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 6-10. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - United States. However, start-ups from 1 other country can be found in the fund's portfolio.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: 51job.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last, first last, first last_initial, first, first_initial last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.