This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, Mountain View
The fund is located in United States, North America. The main office of this VC is situated in Mountain View.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 other investors. Besides 500 TukTuks, start-ups are typically funded by 500 Startups, dtac Accelerate, N Capital Partners. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are Krungsri Finnovate, Gobi Partners, dtac Accelerate. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by 500 Startups, Krungsri Finnovate, Wavemaker Partners.
This fund was the most active in 2017. In addition, the fund was active in 2019. In terms of the fund's performance, this VC has 24 percentage points more exits when compared to other organizations. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The fund generally invests in 2-6 deals every year.
Nuren Group is among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Peer to Peer, E-Commerce. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 8 more industries for this fund. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - Malaysia.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: 500.co; User name format in descending order of probability: first, first '.' last, first last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
5.0% of cases
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.15 out of 1
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.