This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
dtac Accelerate is a well known and established Corporate Investor, which was founded in 2012.
Bitkub Capital Group Holdings is among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Financial Services, Blockchain. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 3 more industries for this fund.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 2 participants. The most common co-investors for the fund are SeaX Ventures, 500 TukTuks. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Krungsri Finnovate, 500 TukTuks, Openspace Ventures.
The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are most common for this fund. When dtac Accelerate invests, the average start-up valuation is 10-50 millions dollars. In 2019, the fund's activity was at its peak.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: dtac.co.th; User name format in descending order of probability: first last, first last_initial, first, last first_initial, last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.